Friday, December 9, 2011

Where can i find a used automatic transmission for a 1998 ford ranger 4x4?

I am looking for a cheap transmission for my 1998 ford ranger 4wd automatic transmission. I need the truck for school and it starts soon! Thanks!!|||car-part.com|||I hope that you will be the one installing this transmission if you're searching for it, because most mechanics will not want to do the installation on an item you are bringing in. And if you do find an inexpensive one, you must consider the labor charges involved if someone else is doing the job.





If you're doing the job yourself, I would suggest your neighborhood Junk Yard as the first place you search, next would be Ebay. Your truck may use the same transmission as the 1998 MAZDA B-3000, but I would suggest that you research this a bit more, and it may be the same transmission used in newer models also. So, search for the transmission using both names and descriptions and see what you can find. Also, take into account the mileage of the vehicles they were removed from and look for the warranty information, which is extremely important when shopping for used parts. If purchasing from Ebay you have to figure shipping charges as another issue.





I hope you find this helpful. Good Luck!|||http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-FORD鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment