Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What kind of transmission problem is this?

I drive a 1995 Chrysler Concorde. I started my car this morning. Transmission fluid started spewing out from underneath the front of the car to the ground. It seems to be too much for a bad line.|||Automatics use the radiator for transmission cooling/heating. It sounds like the line from the trans to the rad has rusted out or the rubber connector hose has come off. Either way, its a fast and inexpensive repair.|||hmm, sounds like your seal may have blown out , depending on how you drive the car, good luck|||i agree with shop teacher guy. a tranny can really pump out the oil.|||I also agree with the first answer. That is about all it can be unless the radiator has busted in the transmission fluid reservoir, and I have never seen that happen.|||shop teacher may be correct,but also possible to be an input shaft seal,but not very likely

No comments:

Post a Comment